Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Randy the Queen of Quilts



I guess this blog would not be complete without a posting about my dear friend and quilting buddy, Randy. Randy is older than I am. She is also talented in a multitude of ways. Her quilting is exquisite in design and craftsmanship. She is an avid reader and loves a good mystery novel. Her favorite food is popcorn(note the story about Palomitas for Dagan below) and over the years she perfected eating popcorn without getting any butter on her hands. She uses a cup and catches the popcorn kernals with her tongue. Now if that doesn't show talent, I don't know what does. Randy does all things domestic except cook, that she leaves to her husband of 40 years, David. Randy is beautiful and enjoys creating beauty around her.

1 comment:

Dawn P said...

This quilt is beautiful as Linda says. I have 2 older friends now, Linda and Randy. They have both taught me a lot about quilting and life and I am grateful!
Dawn