Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

A Stitch in Time.....catching up on finished quilts



 A quilt made for my sister, Holly Marie.  We spent the weekend in Vino Bello, Napa and I placed the quilt on the bed, unknown to Holly, before going to dinner.  When we returned, it took several minutes to realize that it was there but she was so delighted.  I am delighted knowing that this bright quilt will liven up her bedroom and provide a soft resting place for her naughty cat.
A quilt for sweet Riley Sophia, my great niece.  I started it as a baby quilt and ended up being a third birthday gift.  Featured side-ways, the quilt celebrates the importance of the ocean in her father and grandfathers lives.


 Toni, a friend and co-worker, helped me put together this donation quilt for a shelter to provide refuge for women suffering domestic violence.
A quilt for my niece, Jenna Mae, to celebrate her graduation from high school.  Fun quilt for a special niece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am wondering if you are the same group that donated quilts to very sick people? I received one a year ago. I am still very sick but take what I call my " Jesus Blanket " with the scripture all over it with me to the hospital and dr.'s offices. Everyone loves them. Have 1 nurse wanting to buy 6 for Christmas gifts. I also ave a couple of good friends that have digestive tract is paralyzed like mine. I just have an ileostomy cause my colon and pelvic floor is no longer working and I still can barely eat anything. Friends like myself are starving to death even with the help of feeding tubes. Can you tell me if you are the same group? I would like to send one to a friend that has no faith in God. Thanks for the beautiful quilt.
God Bless, Sheila Clark My email is sheila9185@outlook.com